Monday, April 20, 2009
CHEETAH SX16 STEREO 16 BIT SAMPLER - 1989
You used to have to choose between low quality or high price when buying a Sampler Module - until now.
The CHEETAH SX16 Stereo 16 Bit Sampler puts the highest quality sampling performance at everyones fingertips.
Sample in stereo at up to 48 KHz with true 16 Bit quality. Store your samples on the integral 3.5" Disc Drive.
Sounds are stored in full 16 Bit linear format with 32 Bit Processing, for no compromises on sound quality.
Display & Edit your samples clearly with the Optional TV Modulator Card. Play your samples with Velocity & Aftertouch control through the eight individual outputs provided.
The SX16 may load S1000, S900 and Lynex samples for instant access to a library of thousands of sounds.
The SX16 has 512K of RAM as standard, expandable to 2 Megabytes when you choose.
CHEETAH SX16 - A TRULY FIRST CLASS SAMPLER AT A PRICE THAT YOU CAN AFFORD.
• 16 Bit Multi-Timbral Stereo Sampler
• 32 Bit Processing
• 48 KHz, 32KHz, 24KHz, 16KHz, 12KHz, 8KHz and 6KHz Sample Rate • 8 Voice Polyphonic, 16 Sample Multi-Timbral
• 8 Individual Outputs
• Velocity & Aftertouch Sensitive with Crossfades
• Sample Edit Display on Television (Optional)
• 512K RAM, Expandable to 1 Mb, 1.5Mb, 2Mb
• 3.5" Disc Drive (DSDD) • S1000, S900 Samples stored in Double Density Format May Be Loaded From Disc (Optional Quad Density Drive Available)
• MIDI Sample Dump Standard, Transmit and Receive
• Scratch Facility
• Expansion Port for further upgrades
• 19" 1 U High Rack Mount