Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Jupiter-6 is a 61 Key, 6 Voice, 12 VCO polyphonic synthesizer.
• Memory capacity retains up to 48 different synthesizer patches
• Temporary Program editing possible during live performance
• You can write a Patch Memory and various effect modes into any of the 32 Patch Preset memories
• Battery back-up system retains memory
• DETUNE function allows powerful ensemble effect in SOLO UNISON or UNISON modes
• Automatic Tuning of all 12 VCOs
• Key Mode can be changed (WHOLE, SPLIT-1 & SPLIT - 2) and Key Assign (POLY-1, POLY-2, UNISON, SOLO and SOLO UNISON).
• Separate Arpeggio MODE & RANGE CONTROLS
• Tape interface enables you to dump 48 Patch Programs & 32 Patch Preset memories.
• Cross Modulation, Synchronization, Chromatic range Adjustment, intensity control of the Key Follow effect, Patch Shift function.
• The JP-6 has a MIDI bus interface system that converts CV and GATE.
For more infos: